SMAUG™ Churchwarden Smoking Pipe
Fire leaped from the dragon's jaws. He circled for a while high in the air above them lighting all the lake; the trees by the shores shone like copper and like blood with leaping shadows of dense black at their feet.
Smaug, the terrible beast whose fury and flames viciously guarded the Lonely Mountain for centuries, is known to be covered in impenetrable red-gold scales with enormous wings. The dragon’s greed and fiery rage are his downfall in the end, leading him to be shot down over Lake Town by the black arrow of Bard the Bowman. The great dragon hoards only the most valuable of objects in his lair, such as the precious Arkenstone. Sit among the smoky vapors as Smaug would, and ruminate on the miniscule lives of mortal Men.
This churchwarden pipe is made from real cherry wood with a polished finish. Also known as a reading pipe, the churchwarden style has an elongated stem. This lengthy pipe is perfect for cooling the flames of a fire-breathing dragon.
Engraved with a dragon silhouette, so all and sundry know who rules the mountain.
• Length:( )
• Material: Cherry wood with acrylic mouthpiece
• Pipe Style: Churchwarden
• Box Contents: Shire Pipe, poking/tamping tool, bowl screens, and pipe cleaners
• Packaging: Special The Lord of the Rings collector's edition gift box packaging
• Mortise and tenon stem connection (excluding singular styles)
• Shire Pipes come with a removable charcoal filter (excluding singular styles)
Shire Pipes, Gandalf, Hobbiton, Middle-earth and The Lord of the Rings and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein are trademarks of Middle-earth Enterprises LLC, used under license by Pulsar Shire Pipes. All rights reserved.